NSK 35bd5222dum18a Bearing
FAG Bearings have been synonymous with high quality for over 120 years. In 1883, Friedrich Fischer designed a ball grinding machine in Schweinfurt, Germany that, for the first time, made it possible to produce absolutely round steel balls by grinding. The invention is regarded as the foundation for the entire rolling bearing industry.
FAG Bearings offers a broad range of bearing products, among the most comprehensive in the rolling bearing industry. FAG Bearings can supply products for applications in around 60 industrial sectors and numerous automotive applications as well as a variety of special solutions with which complex tasks involving bearings can be managed reliably and economically.
FAG bearings usually are composed of two bearing rings with integral raceways. Rolling elements are arranged between the rings and roll on the raceways. Rolling elements can be balls, cylindrical rollers, needle rollers, tapered rollers or barrel rollers. The rolling elements are generally guided by a cage that keeps them at a uniform distance from each other and prevents them coming into contact with each other. In needle roller bearings and ribless spherical roller bearings, the cage also ensures that the rolling element axis is positioned correctly.
- FAG Z-568331.TR1P tapered roller bearings
- Sleeve Bearings
- FAG 23276-B-K-MB + H3276-HG spherical roller bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES
- FAG 713619100 wheel bearings
- FAG 713660260 wheel bearings
- BEARINGS LIMITED
- FAG 7213-B-JP angular contact ball bearings
- 8 Inch | 203.2 Milli
- FAG NJ411-M1 cylindrical roller bearings
- Mounted Units &
- FAG NJ234-E-M1 + HJ234-E cylindrical roller bearings
- FAG 713691010 wheel bearings
- FAG 22348-E1A-K-MB1 + AH2348 spherical roller bearings
- 20.866 Inch | 530 Mi
- Spherical Roller Bea
- FAG N211-E-TVP2 cylindrical roller bearings
- Mounted Units &